Carbon Monoxide Gas Detector - CarPro-Tec

Artikelnummer: 901153
| /

Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones!
"More important than any burglary or theft protection is your own safety."

With our carbon monoxide gas detector, you can reliably monitor your indoor space for the presence of dangerous CO gas. Our carbon monoxide gas detector can save your life! If carbonaceous materials are not completely burned (e.g., fireplace, grill, oven, gas heater), carbon monoxide is produced. When the deadly, odorless gas "carbon monoxide" escapes, the internal sensor immediately triggers the CarPro-Tec alarm via radio and also reports it acoustically through an additional internal alarm siren.

Single or with CarPro-Tec:

The carbon monoxide gas detector can be used "stand-alone" like any conventional gas detector, even without CarPro-Tec, as it triggers its own alarm in case of danger. When combined with CarPro-Tec, the security is enhanced by the additional activation of the alarm system, as well as immediate notification to your smartphone.


  • Up to 12 months of battery life
  • Battery alert for low energy status
  • Loud acoustic alarm (85dB)
  • Bidirectional sensor for increased sensitivity (two-way detection)
  • Test button (reset)
  • Includes 2x AA 1.5V batteries

*CO concentration according to CE, ROHS, FC, compliant with EU standard 50291

Package Contents:

  • 1 x Carbon Monoxide Gas Detector
  • 2 x AA 1.5V Batteries
  • 1 x 70mm Magnetic Pad

Additional Information:

  • CO gas is odorless, invisible, and highly toxic, making it extremely dangerous.

  • Carbon monoxide (CO) is a dangerous respiratory poison that, once inhaled, quickly enters the bloodstream through the lungs. Death from suffocation occurs when the transport of oxygen in the blood is hindered or stopped by the gas carbon monoxide. The initial signs of carbon monoxide poisoning come on gradually, with symptoms like headaches and dizziness. At higher concentrations, the central nervous system and the heart are affected. When near a fireplace, stove, or grill, you may hardly notice the colorless, odorless, and tasteless poisonous gas! Even low levels of exposure, starting at 100 ppm, can lead to damage to the heart and nervous system. With high levels of carbon monoxide particles in the air, death can occur within a few minutes.

  • CO gas is evenly distributed in the air, so it's best to install the CO detector in closed spaces at a height of about 100 cm above the ground, at a distance of no more than 3-4 meters from the source of combustion.

  • Do not install the gas detector near doors, windows, or range hoods, as the actual gas content in the air cannot be accurately measured near these locations. Avoid direct placement near the gas source or in areas with high dust or humidity. Ensure that the gas detectors are not within reach of children or pets and that no paints, varnishes, solvents, or cleaning agents are stored nearby. Gas detectors can also trigger alarms when hairspray is used, as they detect the propellants from the spray can. Gases produced during baking can also trigger the gas detector.